Sunday, May 20, 2007

San Antonio 1 year later


It's been a year since we moved to SA and so many wonderful things have happened to our family. On January 26 we welcomed the newest addition to our family, a beautiful baby girl we named Olivia...well I named her...Anyway, Matthew just completed his 6 month course of speech therapy and is talking so much now! And Steve just finished his first year of med school with straight A's! (can anyone tell i'm proud of my hubby?) We have boring plans for this summer...we move on June 9th to a bigger apt. because we have outgrown our once spacious 2 bedroom and Steve will be doing research to bring home some extra $$. All in all we have been more than blessed. We have met some wonderful people and grown so much as a family in such a short time. We sometimes think on how fast this is all going, and how fast our babies are becoming kids! Well, Matthew already reached the kid age - he will be a Sunbeam next year! And hopefully a fully potty trained sunbeam by then. As for Olivia, she is growing way too fast. She has already rolled over and is cutting teeth!! I remember when we were just finding out the sex of our baby and now that baby is almost half way to her 1st b-day! But I guess that's the way God intends it so that we want to continue to procreate. haha. Anyhow, I hope that this blog will help keep us in touch with everyone. I know grandparents want pictures and stuff so hopefully this will satisfy them until I'm able to mail hardcopies. Well I feel like I'm just rambling now, but stay tuned for more updates. We will be posting things as they happen, especially from Matthew since he has inherited the funny gene and we have great videos of him. Till later'

Love,
Jazmin

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute!

Shelly said...

Jazzle!! This site is awesome! I'm so proud of you! You've done a fabulous job. I can't believe how much your life has changed in 1 year. We miss you terribly, but it seems you are exactly where you need to be. You have a beautiful family! Take care and call soon!

Anonymous said...

Que onda prima! aha los encontramos! jeje bueno pues me encanta que hayas echo este blog que padre, y como ha cambiado tu vida! todo para bien, pues ya todos estan dormidos y yo me estaba durmiendo y se me vino a la cabeza "Jazmin" y dije bueno son 15 para las 2 buscare a ver si encuentro el e-mail de la Jaz asi que hice una busqueda y mira con lo que me encontre, jejeje no pues Vane queria ver pics de Olivia y pues manana se las ensenare, y a que no sabes que vamos a ser papis jaja tenemos fe en Senor todo saldra bien vane ya tiene 1 mes y una semana de embarazo asi que estoy muy emocionado ya me conoces me chiflo solo y nada pues espero y estemos en contacto cuidate y saludos a los peques y Mr Steve un abrazo!!