Thursday, June 21, 2007

Paging Dr. Gibbons to the ER..




















Yes, Steve is finally done with school, has his own practice and we finally moved back to Dallas. Ok, yeah, I WISH! No, but he's on his way there - just check him out in action! Here are a few pictures of Steve during his summer intership. He got to shadow a Pediatric Orthopedic surgeon and got a front row seat to some cool surgeries! By, the way Steve is too modest to say, but Steve got the job after the surgeon's secretary forwarded Steve's resume and the Doc was really impressed! He scheduled Steve for a 6am interview and 15 min. later Steve got the job! GO HuBBy!


4 comments:

Jill said...

Good job, Steve! I wish Quin was finished too, that would be so nice...

Jamie Smith said...

I almost believed you there for a second. I was like no way, I can't believe they have their own practice, I'm so jelous! Anyways, I like the name Sydney. Do you think it goes good with Smith - Sydney Smith? I like these names you come up with. What was the other name you came up with the other night?

Lyssa Beth said...

Just a few more years till that's a reality!! Oh i can't wait. But that's really cool that he experienced that.
And glad you are settled in and my new neighbor. Hopefully we can get the Black's in here too!

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.