Thursday, August 30, 2007

It's not an airplane or a rocket, it's Matthew the SUPERHERO!!




We recently borrowed a mattress from Chrissy Hofhiens to accommodate a student that came down to interview at the Med school. Well, he was here for a night but we really like the mattress!! Especially Matty. Yesterday, he was telling me he wanted to fly, so I told him to jump off the couch and that only got him more frustrated. Later we went into the computer room and I told him to jump on the mattress. I told him I could take pictures of him and then he could see how he looks when he "flies". He loved the pictures and he was all happy. He kept saying that he was like the Incredibles (he's getting into superhero stuff). So here are some pictures of my SUPER MATTY!

1 comment:

The Blaisdell Family said...

Those are some really fun pictures. He's such a handsome little superhero! Go Matty GO!