Sunday, September 16, 2007

Family Pic



Here are our family pictures. Not my favorite at all, but oh well. I say they are not my favorite because even though they are cute, it wasn't what I wanted. And then Olivia decided not to cooperate. But at the same time I'm glad we got them done because we got to use a coupon we had and they will also be the pictures that are going inside our Fall/Thanksgiving cards I'm currently working on. So, we will probably try again in January or so. Enjoy!
P.S
Steve scanned the pics, hence the weird cropping.

8 comments:

Chrissy said...

They look cute Jazmin!

Jamie Smith said...

Those turned out really good! Way to go! I need to update our family picture. Matthew looks so much older in that first picture!

Ann-Marie said...

I like them-a lot!

The Sabin Family said...

Awww - I love fmily pics - I think they are adorable!

Chelsea said...

I think they turned out great! You have such a cute family!

The Blaisdell Family said...

I think they look really good! Your hair is getting so long Jazmin! I know what you mean though about pictures. We just had some done in May but it wasn't what I wanted so I didn't like them so we're getting more in the next month. But, your family looks great!! Good luck making your thanksgiving cards. Wish I were there to join you. I LOVE holiday card making!

Jenni said...

they look SO cute and will look great in your Thanksgiving cards!! your kids are so cute!

Lyssa Beth said...

I think they turned out cute too! Where did you go? I like the layout of how they put you guys though. Very cute! And your hair is really cute too! I need a hair cut!!