Bubble time!

Ok, we decided to enroll Matthew in Gymnastics because we felt he needed to have some activity where he could let all his energy out. Tuesday was his first day, and he did great (anyone who knows Matty knows he can't be still)! The class is fast paced, and he just loved all the action and things he got to try at the gym. He followed directions and tried almost everything. He did the balance beam, trampoline, and climbed a ladder. The only thing he didn't want to do was the harness that made him "fly" and flip. But the coach said that it's normal for kids/him to be scared the first time. Personally, I wanted to try it!! It looked so fun! Anyway, he was very patient because to do anything he had to wait his turn. So, I think this is really going to be good for him --he already started following directions. Anywho, I can't wait to take him next week, they really make him work and he uses all of his energy to do the workouts! So, anyway enough talking, here are the fun pictures of his first day!
Getting ready to go -- he was tired!!!
Ok, we decided to enroll Matthew in Gymnastics because we felt he needed to have some activity where he could let all his energy out. Tuesday was his first day, and he did great (anyone who knows Matty knows he can't be still)! The class is fast paced, and he just loved all the action and things he got to try at the gym. He followed directions and tried almost everything. He did the balance beam, trampoline, and climbed a ladder. The only thing he didn't want to do was the harness that made him "fly" and flip. But the coach said that it's normal for kids/him to be scared the first time. Personally, I wanted to try it!! It looked so fun! Anyway, he was very patient because to do anything he had to wait his turn. So, I think this is really going to be good for him --he already started following directions. Anywho, I can't wait to take him next week, they really make him work and he uses all of his energy to do the workouts! So, anyway enough talking, here are the fun pictures of his first day!


7 comments:
How fun! I wish I was a kid again and could do gymnastics. He looked like he had so much fun! How old do they have to be to enroll them?
That's cool. I thought about that but never did. I bet he's loving it!! What little kid wouldn't? Good Job Matthew!
I miss that place!! My boys loved going there. I wish there was a gym like that here. Matthew looks like he's having a blast.
I was curious about that place. How much is it to enroll and how old do they have to be? Blog it now!!
Since peeps have been asking info about this place, here it is. The place is called Gymnastics of San Antonio. Located on Babcock and Eckerd, and the prices are a little high. It's $53 a month. Cnce a week and the kids can be enrolled at 18 months. I personally, think this is worth the money. I researched lots of places to get Matthew involved in something. I looked at swimming, soccer and even tae kwon do (?)But every place was once a week for 3 year olds and was more expensive--by just a few bucks, but made a difference--Anyway, this is close to us, and they start them with basics, but depending on how they do, they can gratuate them to a more advance class without having to up the montly fee. Anyway, I really wanted soccer for Matty but he had to be 4 years old. So..Gymnastics was a good fit for us and WE LOVE IT!
That's great that you found an outlet for him. I can't wait to see him do his tricks.
That looks so great! He'll be a natural.
Post a Comment