Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!! Jaime Blaisedell is the author and creative mind behind this crazy cute blog layout!! I didn't really know how to put it together and she offered to do this for me. This morning I woke up and ran to the computer to see it! (she did it late last night) I was like a kid on Christmas morning opening my surprise present! I just loved it!!! soooooo cute!! So, just like Lyssa mentioned in her blog, contact Jaime Blaisedell for any questions about the layout!!-- Jaime you are awesome!!
THANKS AGAIN JAIME!!!
Jazmin
Tuesday, September 4, 2007
My Cute Blog
Posted by
Unknown
at
8:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Yeah!! I'm so glad you like it! And that is really funny about comparing it to a kid on Christmas morning. I loved that part!
Ya that is way cute Jazmin! I know Jaime is awesome and did a wonderful job on it! I love it!
Ok, now I really want Jaime to do my blog! It looks really good! And I ordered a small and I like the size. If you want to try it on feel free too! But, I think they run a little big so a small I think small would fit you fine. Depends on how you like it to fit.
Post a Comment