Friday, October 5, 2007

My Sweet Baby Legs!

Olivia is ready to audition for FLASHDANCE 2!!
CUTE!
They really work!!

So, I finally got the BABY LEGS that I had ordered (you know, the knee pads) for Olivia and they are so CUTE!! I love them on her!! And the best part is that they really work and are lightweight so she dosn't get hot in them. Here are a couple of pictures that I took of her when we got them - I totally put the tights on for the pics to make her look 80's. Ha - she looks so sweet!

7 comments:

Jancisco said...

Those look really cute. I'm glad they work. I'll have to check them out up close--

The Blaisdell Family said...

Oh, that is too cute! She's the cutest little 80's dance I've ever seen!! I love how happy she is in the pictures, I think she likes them too. She's probably thinking, "ya, I have a smart mama who fixed the knee burn and boy...I look good!!" :)

I've also seen legwarmers at Children's Place. I'm sure they are used more for actually legwarmers than knee pads though huh?

She looks adorable Jazmin. And I love the pattern you picked

The Blaisdell Family said...

One more thing, I noticed your play kitchen in the background. We just recently bought the same one for Avery's Christmas/Birthday present. Do you guys like it? How is it when Olivia tries to pull herself up on it? Does it want to fall over?

Jamis said...

Those are the cutest things I think I have ever seen! I love the dots on them. Way to be a good and fashionable mom!

Ann-Marie said...

She has such sparkly eyes. I love the pattern you chose. :)

Lyssa Beth said...

Those are so cute and they were so cute on her tonight! I'm glad they fixed the problem. That's so sad she was getting rug burns!!

Jamie Smith said...

I love the tights! They are so cute! I love the picture of her sitting and totally smiling!