Sunday, November 4, 2007

Someone was Tired...

We've all heard about or seen a little kid fall asleep while eating food. BUT, have you ever seen a kid so tired when he gets out of the car that he falls asleep on the HOOD of the car before going in the house?!?!?



Now you have!

10 comments:

Jenni said...

That is so cute! What did you do to him to wear him out so much?

The Blaisdell Family said...

that is so stincking funny! you will be talking about these pictures way into his adulthood!

Anonymous said...

We so cracked up at this pic...tooo funny!
Gma & Gpa G

Lyssa Beth said...

Was this after church? He was out during church as well! He must be catching up all his energy from all that puking!

Ann-Marie said...

What a riot! Hopefully he took a long nap.

Marcie said...

That is so funny! I have felt that tired some times but it never crossed my mind to use the hood as a pillow.

Jamie Smith said...

How funny! I think this is a first for me too. I've seen kids fall asleep all over, but not on a car!

Chelsea said...

That is hilarious!

Michelle Cox said...

Ha! That's great! He and Timmy were snoring away through Church yesterday. That was pretty funny.

The Shirleys said...

That is great! I think it is so cute when they just drop off to sleep anywhere.