Ok, so I was talking to my friend Kristen (Ella's mom) the other day about her new CRICUT. She told me that she got it on sale at Michael's the day after Thanksgiving. I didn't even think of looking at Hobby Lobby or Michael's for Thanksgiving sales. If I dare to wake up early, I only look at the most advertised stores like Target and Kohl's. Anyway, I was excited for her since I know what this machine does. I was looking fw to borrowing it sometime for Primary and scrapbooking stuff. Anyway, she didn't tell me she got 2 CRICUT machines. It turns out she got the small CRICUT and the large CRICUT because she didn't know which one she wanted to keep. Sooooo, since it's my b-day today (and this is the story my hubby told me) I think he heard at that Kristin had bought the two machines because she didn't know which one she wanted, so my sweet, thoughtful husband jumped at the opportunity and bought the large one that she was going to return for me!! Of, course this is a 399.00 dollar machine, but Kristen bought it for really cheap!!! YEY for being indecisive!!!
So, this afternoon after having lunch with Kristen, Ella & Paige, I got home knowing Steve wouldn't be home until later. All of the sudden I get a call from him and he asked me if I can go to the car and get some info off our car insurance. He often calls me to do him favors like that, so while he's still on the phone I open the door to go outside and behold I stumble on a box - IT WAS MY BIRTHDAY PRESENT!!! I looked to see if Steve or someone else had dropped it off, but my sweet hubby was hiding behind the car and took the rest of the afternoon off studying to spend my b-day with me!! So, I now have a CRICUT!!! I cant' wait to start using it!!! Just last night I was telling Lyssa (at out private scrapbook night - shame on people for not showing up!!!) that those machines do awesome things but that they are pricey. Anyway, this will come in handy for our future scrapbook nights!!! I know it will get ridicuously expensive later since I have to go and get the die cut thingys, but I guess that's what will be on my Christmas list this year!!!
So, this afternoon after having lunch with Kristen, Ella & Paige, I got home knowing Steve wouldn't be home until later. All of the sudden I get a call from him and he asked me if I can go to the car and get some info off our car insurance. He often calls me to do him favors like that, so while he's still on the phone I open the door to go outside and behold I stumble on a box - IT WAS MY BIRTHDAY PRESENT!!! I looked to see if Steve or someone else had dropped it off, but my sweet hubby was hiding behind the car and took the rest of the afternoon off studying to spend my b-day with me!! So, I now have a CRICUT!!! I cant' wait to start using it!!! Just last night I was telling Lyssa (at out private scrapbook night - shame on people for not showing up!!!) that those machines do awesome things but that they are pricey. Anyway, this will come in handy for our future scrapbook nights!!! I know it will get ridicuously expensive later since I have to go and get the die cut thingys, but I guess that's what will be on my Christmas list this year!!!
Thanks to everyone for their b-day wishes!! This is one of the best birthday's ever!!!
P.S.S
For those of you who don't know what a CRICUT is: It's a die cut machine. A modern version of what Scrapbook Heaven offers, so if anyone wants to use for projects or whatever let me know!!P.S.S.S
I'm totally stealing this from Jaime Smith's blog but I think it's a cool/sad tradition to start posting how many years older we are than Edward Cullen. And today I am 7 years older than Edward. SAD:(


6 comments:
Steve is so nice! He should get a good huband prize :)
Happy birthday yesterday and I am so sad that you are now seven years older than Edward!
Happy late birthday!! I am so jealous...those things are awesome!! Steve is so thoughtful and what a fun surprise!!
Muchas felicidades!!!!!
Algo atrsadas pero ahi te las enviamos con mucho amor desde Spain.
Besos y Abrazos
I am retarded and forgot to wish you a happy birthday yesterday so better late than never. And DANG on the present!! I'm way jealous but since I am your next door neighbor, I can come experiment with you!!
I've heard a lot about these cricut machines. You will have so much fun with it. What a great gift!!!
Congrats on the new machine! If you come to visit you can totally borrow some of my cartridges!
Hope u r having lots of fun!
Post a Comment