Ok, so the kids wake me up at 6am now. I don't like that about the time change but whatever. Anyway, so what is there to do after the kids have already been fed and dressed?? BLOGGING of course!! And I found this really cool website that allows you to upload your picture and uses face recognition to tell which celebrities you resemble most. Some of them are so ridiculous, for example me resembling Jessica Alba!! PLEASE!!!! Well, they are all ridiculous really, but I like how the machine picked up on my ethnicity because most matches are Latinas. Anyway, I thought it was fun!! I want to tag anyone who sees this post to try it out too!!!
Saturday, November 10, 2007
Which Celebrity do you resemble??
Posted by
Unknown
at
8:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Those are all beautiful women, You should be flattered that they look like you!
Mom G
They did a good job, because you really look like a lot of them! You are just meant to be a celebrity!
Post a Comment