That is so cute. Your not bad parents as long as you let her eat a little bit of ice cream after all that work!)
Poor Olivia! She looks so cute trying to eat ice cream!
I was getting a little anxious seeing her trying to get some of that icecream, mendiguees!
That is the cutest thing ever! I love how she gets on her toes and sticks out her tongue!
You guys obviously have a ton of fun playing with your kids. (usually at the kids expense, but it's still really fun and funny!)
Hi Gibbons! Hope to see you guys over the holidays.
Ahh, I love it.. I'm on Olivia's side, give the girl the whole cone!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That is so cute. Your not bad parents as long as you let her eat a little bit of ice cream after all that work!)
Poor Olivia! She looks so cute trying to eat ice cream!
I was getting a little anxious seeing her trying to get some of that icecream, mendiguees!
That is the cutest thing ever! I love how she gets on her toes and sticks out her tongue!
You guys obviously have a ton of fun playing with your kids. (usually at the kids expense, but it's still really fun and funny!)
Hi Gibbons! Hope to see you guys over the holidays.
Ahh, I love it.. I'm on Olivia's side, give the girl the whole cone!
Post a Comment