Standing up starting from right - Ann Sawyer, Lindsay, Ann's daughter (can't think of her name!) and Jill.
This is my candid pic of the night, although Jill is so pretty that it almost looks choreographed!
We have lost YET ANOTHER member of our ward!!! SO SAD!!! Jamie Smith and family have moved on to bigger and better things, but she will truly be missed here! So, with all the sadness in the air, we all decided to have one last GNO with and for Jamie. Jami Black and Lindsay Jarvis planned a fun night of food and games for all the girls. I was unable to attend the food eating at The Olive Garden because of bad planning on my part, but was glad to make it to Lindsay's casa for some cookie dough bowls (pizookies) & ice cream. Later we played Catch Phrase and a fun game of Pit (which has quickly become my favorite game, by the way...). It was so fun for everyone, but made it even more clear how much Jamie will be missed. :( Jamie is so much fun and a great friend that I can totally say that it already feels weird that she's gone. The good news is that she and her family are moving to bigger and better things, which is always awesome, because I know that this is what must happen to almost everyone in the ward, even our family will take a turn at that. And although it's sad to leave friends behind, you have to keep moving forward. Ok, that sounded kind of dramatic...I bet you were just waiting for that voice that announces "And like an hour glass turns; these are the DAYS OF OUR LIVES." Well, enough of my rambling and enjoy the pics!


8 comments:
It is so much harder to be the one left behind than the one moving on.
Thank goodness for the internet so that you don't have to leave great friendships behind...
Looks like fun! Wish I could have been there. I miss all of you guys so much!! We always had so much fun at our GNO's.
Give it another year and that group will change once again and eventually we will all be on to bigger and better things. It's hard, but it's so fun keeping up with everyone through blogs though.
Thanks for posting all these pictures! You look so great in black Jazmin!
The pictures are so fun! Your post was so sad but True! I'm glad we will be leaving around the same time-less heartache!
That was a fun night and Jamie, where ever you are out there, you will be sorely missed!! I'm glad we had one last bang before she split! Love the pics, especially of that one hot mama...Lyssa or something? ya she's so hot right now....
Hey, the pics look fabulous! I am going to steal some for my blog :). Ann's daughters name is Monica. It was so fun!
Jamie isn't the only Miss Fitness - look at you! AND two kids! I pray that I will someday be in as good as shape as you.
Thanks so much for posting these - that was such a fun night! And I agree, I'm going to miss Jamie so much!
Your hilarious! I don't know if you would call what we've done "bigger and better things". I miss all my SA friends! Y'all were great! There's maybe 2 moms with a lot more kids 30 miles away. So my hopes for playgroup, craft night and GNO were crushed pretty fast. They are making pillow case dolls next week for RS! How did they know I always wanted one of those -sike!
Anyways, I'm glad you came and played Pit all night! That really is a great game! I love it! thanks for being such a Great friend!
Post a Comment