Here is a cute picture of my babies. I have to admit that Matthew is a VERY hi-strung kid, and that I loose it with him alot! He is very active and stubborn and has a very strong temperament. But just as he is stubborn and active, he is also extremely SWEET. He loves Olivia so much, and treats her like a little princess! He is always looking out for her and loves to tickle her and make her laugh. He shares with her his favorite toys, and is always finding ways to amuse her. I love watching them interact because it just makes me feel blessed that they love each other, and that our decision to have another baby was the right decision for our family. In this picture, Matty wanted to feed Olivia, and of course she was LOVING IT! Notice how happy she is that big brother is feeding her! I tell you, she is one lucky and spoiled kid! And Matthew is the best big brother EVER!
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I feel the SAME way with Josh. Very active and always "testing" my last nerve, BUT very sweet with Avery. Ryan has been more interested in playing with her two.
That is a very sweet picture of the two kiddos. Matthew looks VERY proud of himself!
That is such a cute picture! Now you know you and Steve did something right for Matthew to be so sweet!
Post a Comment