On Saturday we threw a second birthday party for Olivia. Since Olivia's b-day fell during test week, Steve wasn't able to be at the party we threw with Lincoln Anderson. So, we decided to arrange another little get together so Daddy could be present. We decided to invite some of our Med School friends since they have been really supportive with our family and have helped out with babysitting, ect. throughout the year. Anyway, I used most of the stuff I had already made for the playgroup party so there wasn't a lot of major planning or anything. I just used the paper hanging balls and made some more in "girly" colors. I also ordered the same cupcake cake from Wal-Mart, only this time we got it in the shape of an ice cream cone with colors to match the "pink-mod" theme. It was such a fun night, and I was able to visit more with some of the classmates that I never really get to see often. Anyway, Olivia had lots of fun, ate too many pink cupcakes (so many that her poop was bright pink!) and crashed at the end of the night. And the same thing happened to Matty. I love Birthdays, but it has been a very BUSY week!!! Thankfully, there isn't another birthday until June!
P.S
Those hanging paper balls came from the creative mind of Jan Francisco! Thanks for helping me make them!


2 comments:
It was fun bumping into you at WalMart. How did the party go?
Cute party! She is one spoiled little girl! But I guess when your as cute as she is, you can get as many parties as you want!
Post a Comment