Even though Saturday's are no different for us than any other day of the week, it still feels like a little day for relaxing. Since Steve has started studying for his board exam, he has been out of the house on Saturdays until late. Soooo, what is there to do? Well, there is plenty of fun in Gibboland!!! We start out our day by getting up as late as possible. Then we eat cereal, and head over to the park across the street (in the elementary school)! After we play outside, we usually go over to blockbuster and rent the $1.99 specials which usually include good movie titles such as "Thomas and Friends" and "Dora and Cousin Diego go to the Zoo!"SWEET!!! Anyway, after a good movie and kid and parent bonding we "try" to take naps (notice the "try" part, because we usually just lay very quietly or pretend to go camping) and eat PB & jelly sandwiches. But the best thing of all about Saturdays is that I don't do a darn thing to the house!!! Yep, I decided that Saturday was going to be my slacker day!!! And you know what, I now look fw to Saturdays!!! Anyway, I decided I'd post some pictures of our Saturday last week because I got some good sibling photos that are just super cute! I love when the kids are in a good mood and decide to cooperate. Matthew is just an outdoorsy person, and as long as he is happy WE ARE ALL HAPPY! Hooray for Saturdays!
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Our Saturday Afternoons
Posted by
Unknown
at
2:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That sounds like one of the best saturdays ever! I am jealous that you guys can play outside already!your kids are the cutest. We miss being in nursery with Matthew. His name is still mentioned in our house. I like to do the "Matthew" dance around our house. I will have to show it to you sometime. We miss you guys!
Thos pictures of the kids are so cute. I really like the last one of Matthew. Bradley got really excited when he saw them too. He keeps saying, "See Matthew!"
Post a Comment