Our spring break agenda was really full, so we had to start doing what was on the top of our priority list (just in case we didn't get to do everything we wanted to). One of the things I really wanted to do was go to the Zoo. Matthew and Olivia LOVED IT!!! The train was the biggest hit! Matthew was so excited to see bears, lions, zebras, etc... I think we took pics of almost every animal in the zoo! So, not to make this post the longest post in history, I decided to edit it down as much as possible. So I leave you with our kiddos pictures. Enjoy!
Monday, March 17, 2008
Family Zoo Day!
Our spring break agenda was really full, so we had to start doing what was on the top of our priority list (just in case we didn't get to do everything we wanted to). One of the things I really wanted to do was go to the Zoo. Matthew and Olivia LOVED IT!!! The train was the biggest hit! Matthew was so excited to see bears, lions, zebras, etc... I think we took pics of almost every animal in the zoo! So, not to make this post the longest post in history, I decided to edit it down as much as possible. So I leave you with our kiddos pictures. Enjoy!
Posted by
Unknown
at
10:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
It looks like a lot of fun. I'm glad you enjoyed having Steve around for Spring Break!
We love the zoo too! I keep telling Andy that we have to go at least once more before we move. The train is always fun!
Olivia looks like she is going to be a great croc hunter! She is a lot cuter than Bindi too!
I love the zoo! I especially love your commentary-you are so hilarious! I'm so glad you got some fun family time away from the house! I can't wait til' Spring Break next week-I don't know what we will be doing but hopefully something fun!
Spring Break is the best! It's obvious you guys had a lot of fun. Matthew looks so proud of the animals!
First - love the new blog. Second - your family is beautiful! Looks like the kiddos were having a great time.
Post a Comment