This has been the month for Baby Showers. And with that comes card and wipee case making! I actually love making the wipee cases, it's sort of relaxing for me to make them. Card making is kinda of hard for me though, can't come up with ideas! What usually happens is, if I find a style, i keep repeating it. And flowers and swirls have been the theme of the month! So, here they are in all their glory! Also, I'm gonna start selling my wipee cases soon! I will set up a blog and stuff, and will come up with different styles and colors! Who knew i had it in me to be a little entrepreneur?! C-R-A-Z-Y!
Thursday, March 6, 2008
gOnE Card and Wipee CRAZY!
Posted by
Unknown
at
11:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


11 comments:
Cute! Cute! Jazmin. You can too make cards! Those are way cute. Have fun selling your stuff, I think you will do well. Those wipees are such a cute idea!!
Your cards look amazing! I'd never guess that you have a hard time coming up with ideas! Good luck selling your items-I think they will be a big hit!
I love your cards. After looking at them for a bit I realized I have the same swirly stamps, and just had no idea how to use them. Thanks for the ideas! And your wipey cases are awesome. I need a girl!
Those are so cute! I can't wait to get the blog rolling..I have some fun ideas to get the word out...just you wait :)
Those cards turned out so cute! I think it is great you are going to sell your wipee cases. THey are so cute!! GOod luck!
Ha! Now I can copy your ideas and send them to my friends! ;)
thats way cool that you can sell you craft. It's nice to see the "fruits" of your labor.
You make the cutest wipee cases! I'm going to try and find some cute fabric like that and mimic yours. The cards are cute too.
So how much are you going to be selling your cute wipey cases for? You have become a pro at making those and they are so cute! So are your cards, you should sell those too! I really need some cute baby boy/girl cards to put with gifts. Anyways, good luck with everything and don't forget about the little people when you become rich with your diaper cases!
You are so creative. I need to make cards with you because mine always look goofy.
LOl your header looks familiar...
Post a Comment