Tuesday, April 1, 2008

EXCITING NEWS!!!


Hallo, family & friends!!! I wanted to let you all know that we are expecting again!!! and IT'S TWINS!!! I have been trying to hide it, but today I got my fist sonogram and well, there is a reason, I have been so sick in the past few days! We will be having two little munchkins! Honestly, Steve & I were trying really hard to hide it, but you all know how sick I get, and I really can't hide it anymore. I'm about 8 weeks, and are due date is sometime in November. I say sometime, because I don't quite remember my "dates" well, but the sonogram sounds about right. I have been sick and tired, but I know kids are worth it! Anyway, I hope you all get prepared because, I will be needing lots of help with the babies & won't be shy about calling!

Ok, that's all for now...


oH, HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY!

Jazmin

16 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

I totally bought it and yelled to tell Geoff the good news before I finished ready~! Well done!

Ann-Marie said...

Especially since you were sick at the shower!

Anonymous said...

I got to the twins part and then went WHAT???
Ha Ha, good joke!!

Mom G

The Sabins said...

For like a half sec I was totally fooled! And then I thought..oh wait...

Hey did you get my order email?? call me

The Barragan Family said...

I knew that minute I started reading that it was a joke. Good one!

Chrissy said...

You are so funny.

Lyssa Beth said...

LOL Ok when I read the first sentance or two, I was like, WHAT THE HECK?!?! Totally not you!! lol so when I saw the april fools, I was like I knew it!!! Just because I know your feelings on having another kid :) You are hilarious!

The Shirleys said...

That was good Jazmin. I kept looking at the picture going, "I am only seeing one, where is the other one." I was just about to offer to come get Matthew for the morning so you could rest some.

Jill said...

That was a great April Fools joke, Jazmin. You crack me up!

Lisa said...

I fell for this one as well!

Christine said...

So, even after you said April Fools I was still trying to decide if it really was a joke. You are too funny. I pulled the same thing on Scott, well, minus the twins part. Funny girl!

Tilane said...

You totally fooled me. I was about to congratulate you.

Jamie Smith said...

I have to say that was a good joke! I was in total shock, because I thought you weren't going to have another till Steve was out of school or something! Anyways, way to fool us all!!!

The Blaisdell Family said...

You totally had ME fooled you crazy lady! I didn't believe the twin part...BUT I did believe the pregnancy part.

That was a good April Fool's Joke. I even went and got Craig and had him going, then scrolled down and showed him that last part and he just laughed.

Jenni said...

I told Mason and was all excited/jealous because I want to have twins!! That was a good one. Fooled me!

Jantzen and Stephanie said...

I won't feel too bad about being fooled, because I didn't actually read the blog on April Fools' Day:) You are hilarious! The sonogram picture made it so real!