Olivia is growing so fast!!! She's a toddler! W-O-W! Anyway, here she is dancing to "Ring around the Rosy" Enjoy!
P.S
I don't really know the words to the song, just the melody!
Olivia is growing so fast!!! She's a toddler! W-O-W! Anyway, here she is dancing to "Ring around the Rosy" Enjoy!
P.S
I don't really know the words to the song, just the melody!
Posted by
Unknown
at
4:30 PM
8 comments:
Olivia es preciosa es tan graciosa, bueno q te puedo decir disfrutamos de su crecimiento tambien, oh acerca de la bromita del dia de los inocentes te la banaste mendigee! si caimos bien y bonito pero bueno ya te conosco no se ni como cai buena, pero cuidado...jejeje
I love her delayed reaction on the "fall down" part - too cute! And don't worry - you got the lyrics right. I'm really gullible and totally believed your April Fools post until I got to the end! Don't scare me like that! And the new blog looks great!
That is so cute! And I'm jealous...pig tails in her hair??? She's getting so big and looks so grown up.
Too cute - she is just adorable! I loved the video!
Love the hair!!
Mom G
She is an amazing dancer! And it is cute to hear her say "down!" at the end:)
Hey guys! Thanks for leaving a post on our blog awhile ago. I've been checking your blog alot, but never left a comment. I just couldn't resist this time, though. Olivia is soooo darling. I love her little dance... especially the delayed reaction to falling down. Matthew is turning into quite the young man. You guys have a beautiful family!
So dang cute!! I love it!
Post a Comment