Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Proof that our kids are more spiritual than yours!

I have been wanting to post this video for awhile now, but with Steve studying for finals & me trying to keep up with house, kids & my slice of blog shop, it has been difficult to do everything! Anyway, this is Isabella Hofhiens & Matthew pretending to be in sacrament & sharing their testimony. Steve caught them on the porch and ran to get the camera! It is so funny! They even set up the chairs as a pew to be behind pulpit they made with a fake microphone! It's amazing how much detail they pay attenting to! I guess I need to stop saying "HECK!" because Matthew will be repeating everything he hears!

6 comments:

Jamie Smith said...

That is the cutest video! It's amazing what kids pick up! They are definitly more spiritual then Eric right now!

By the way, I love Matthew's slippers! Too cute, those are the best!

The Blaisdell Family said...

I love it! Spiritual, then throws the book on the floor and gets mad at his sister! What a great combination. Too funny.

The Sabins said...

This is adorable! love the way the book gets trashed! this is a keeper...

Kat Curtis said...

How cute! I love that. I miss you guys and your kiddos!! :)

The Shirleys said...

Short and very sweet! The best kind. They are too cute. :)

Chrissy said...

I've seen this how many times and I still laugh when Matthew throws the book down at the end. He is so cute! Isabella loves playing with him and still pretends to call him all the time. So can I somehow copy the video for my blog?