Steve is now sound asleep. He is going to have a BIG day tomorrow, he will be taking the STEP 1 test that will determine his career as a doctor. I'm sure he will do amazing! He's so smart, and has such a passion for what he does that I have complete faith in him. He is brilliant. I'm so proud to be with him! He dreams BIG and works just as hard that it's just a matter of time before he achives his dream of becoming a DOCTOR. So, good luck tomorrow honey!!! after tomorrow you will be 1 STEP closer to becoming and amazing doctor!!!
love you!
Jazmin
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
GOOD LUCK HONEY!
Posted by
Unknown
at
10:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Just think how easy and nice life will be at the end of today?
GOOD LUCK TODAY BRO!!! Kick some test butt!
KICK REAR-END STEVE!!!
Post a Comment