We were scared to go in!
Birthday girl and me!
Party people!
It's been a few weeks since Chrissy's party, but we had so much fun that I still wanted to post the pics. So, The Hofhiens recently moved into a brand new home (CONGRATS!) they had built and Chrissy wanted to have some people over to just have a party so people could see where they moved to and stuff. Well, her birthday was coming up, too, so her super thoughtful husband thought it would be a good idea to throw her a surprise birthday party, and people could see the house as well. I loveeee surprising people! So, I spoke with her hubby and we decided that Chrissy and I should get pedicures for her bday and then go over to her house to just hang out. While Chrissy and I went to the nail place (ridiculously fancy, by the way...) Mark and Steve were welcoming a ton of friends and peeps to surprise her! It was such a fun day! And I got a pedi! Chrissy didn't suspect a thing, and it was really fun throwing her off! (I pull the actress out of me and got into lying mode!) It was so cool hanging out and celebrating! The Hofhiens were the first family that welcomed us here to SA, and we are so happy for all the good things coming to them! Anyway, enjoy the pics!


2 comments:
What a fun party! I wish I could have gone, especially to get my nails done! My feet kill!
Amazing cake too!
Hey, I finally got my birthday pictures up- it took me forever. That was so much fun and you are such a cool friend to always be in on the surprises. I had a great time! - chrissy
Post a Comment