Tuesday, August 5, 2008

CREATIVELY INCLINED MOMS IN THE NEWS!

Ok, I forgot this very important post! I knew I could post something without having to need a picture! Our manager Lyssa Zimmerman is great at getting people to review our products! (She needs to get into ADVERTISING!) She got this local website to review our BLOG SHOP and the reviewer war really sweet to us! My review is kinda, funny! You have to go to CIM blog and click on my profile to "get it" in what she's talking about. It was really nice and any attention to our SHOP helps!

Click on the link to read it!
http://alamomamas.com/

2 comments:

Jamie Smith said...

Congrats on the review! Way to do some advertising! Also, I love the new layout of your blog! Too cute!

So have you read your new book yet? You need to post how the party hopping went! I'm so sad I couldn't go!

The Sabins said...

Yay! Very nice- I thought she was very sweet to ya'll. The new background is fun - I like it!

Tell me what you think of BD...