
Disney online has an offer, where you can get 4 movies for 1 dollar! and free shipping and handling! The only "catch" is agreeing to buying 4 movies at regular prices in the next 2 years! I know I will be buying more princess movies and other titles in the near future, so this will help me start my disney collection!
Click here to get on the deal!
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
4 Disney movies for $1= GOOD DEAL!
Posted by
Unknown
at
1:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I got this too. I was sad that it didn't have the titles that Isabel would really be interested in though.
i would still love to take your pictures!...however, i am totally booked through february....at the beginning of the year i decided to only do 1 shoot a month...and this holiday season i'm sticking to it!
let me know if you want to have pictures done in the spring.
thanks! Ü
That's a good deal! I need to add to our collection.
Anyways, to answer your question about Eric, he likes to jabber a lot, but no he's not saying anything legible. I'm actually getting him evaluated at the end of this month. I was in denial at first, but I want to get him looked at just in case.
Post a Comment