Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Hybrid dogs!


Can you believe this is a DOG?! he looks like a polar bear! I'm not a big dog person, but this little dog melted my heart! So, this dog is a new breed of dog! he is a hybrid dog (american eskimo & Ihasa apso) Anyway, he's so adorable!!! and even though he's fluffy, he doesn't shed!!! that's what so cool about him!!! I think since our family is hybrid, this little dog would fit right in! I want one now!!!

4 comments:

THE ORMES said...

That dog is too cute! And I loved your hybrid family comment - y'all are a very cute hybrid family, too.

The Blaisdell Family said...

Hybrid family...you are too funny Jazmin!!! That was a great comment to start out my day:)

Kat Curtis said...

Oooh - that is cute. I can't believe it doesn't shed! I love fluffy animals, but I hate shedding. I'll have to check those out down the road.

Jamie Smith said...

That is such a cute dog! I gotta have one!