Thursday, November 27, 2008

Twilight Movie!


From left to right:
Celest, Me, Hillery, Lyssa and Jaqueline

This was one of the most exciting nights in a LONG time! (I know, I need to get out more...) Anyway, some of my friends and I got all FANPIRE-E and went to the opening night of Twilight the movie! We got to the theater 2 hrs early, and we really did wait in line for that long. It was a good thing though, we got GREAT seats and we all took a trip to the restroom to ensure that we didn't get the urge to leave at an important point in the movie!- after all, we have been waiting for this movie for a year now! The movie did not disappoint! It followed the book pretty closely, and although the movie is fantasy, it had the perfect mood to it. A good balance of fantasy and reality. I LOVED the cloudy feeling in the film, and although the movie was clearly VERY low budget, it still sent tingles down my spine when the dashing EDWARD would enter a scene! *SQUEE!* I really loved it! So, thank you gals for going with me! it was really fun!

3 comments:

celeste said...

It was really fun! I'm glad I was able to go with you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

I was wondering when you were going to post your Twilight experience on your blog. I knew you were going ASAP. Jen, Liz and I went to see it. We liked it too. I am so bummed about your computer, I really like it when you are always updating the blog!

Mom G

Hillery said...

I wouldnt' have wanted to go with anybody else!