I apologize for not posting in a little, but ever since we got back from camping I seemed to have misplaced my camera and now I can't find it! Today, was too much of an important day for not posting something, so I asked my good friend Andrea to take pictures for me so that you guys can get a look at the cuteness that is Olivia. Thursday's is DANCE CLASS for our little girl! and today was her first day! Our good friend Nancy Hanks started a dance class for the little girls in our ward, and it was the cutest thing to see! Olivia was soooooo happy to wear her special "dress" and she followed directions really well! We are super proud of our little princess! This is the beginning of a 6 week course and at the end of the course, they will have a recital to the song "Teapot" I really would love for grandparents to make it for that! it's super cute! Anyway, here are some pictures we got to snap. Notice how all the little girls are sitting in their assigned mat and are ready to learn! After the class was done I asked Olivia if she had fun, her reply was " I a cup of tea!" so cute!
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Do you know if Nancy is taking any more girls in her class? Mckayla would probably enjoy that.
The video is even more adoralbe! Bill laughed the entire time he watched it.
that is too cute! how fun for olivia
She is so cute! We would love to come!!
Grandma G
Olivia is soo cute.
Post a Comment