
I finally got a picture of just Steve and I! The last time we took pictures, just the two of us, we where saying I do! can you say overdue?!

Our little nature girl! I love this picture! it really captures Olivia's girly personality!

No, Matthew is not on a hill in Italy somewhere! He's in San Antonio, and looks so handsome!

My prince and princess! Matthew loves Olivia, and he protects her all the time! I really love this picture! You can tell he's looks after her!


This is my FAVORITE! It really shows what we are all about! Just a young, easy going family!


Matthew and Olivia with their "DADDEE" as Olivia calls Steve! This picture just melts my heart!
YES! we finally got our family pictures taken! And they turned out AWESOME! I have been trying to get family pictures done since we had Olivia! but for scheduling reasons or whatever, we never could...until today! I asked my friend Jennifer Ray to take pictures of our family after I saw the adorable pictures she always takes of her cute little boy. Can you believe this was her first time taking pictures of a family?! She's a PROFESSIONAL! HALLO, NEW CAREER! She's very talented! she is also the one who makes adorable digital invites and blog headers! Anyway, not only is she good, but she's fast! she took the pictures, edited them and gave them to me, all in one day!
YEY! So, here is our family in 2009!
9 comments:
These are so great Jazmin. Sounds like I need to call up Jennifer too!
Those are TOO cute of your fam. I wish I would have known about Jennifer's hidden talent before we moved! I still need a good one :(
But I love the standing one and then the one of you and steve. Your kids look huge too. I can't believe you are done with Med school in ONE year. Time goes by too fast!
They are fabulous!!! You all look great! :) Hmmmm, maybe I need mine done too! :)
Can we be after Nicole for pics with Jennifer. I love all those photos!
YOur family pictures turned out so cute. Matthew and Oliva are so cute together!
The one of you and Steve turned out really cute too.
Awww...love family pictures!!
Your hair looks different! New cut?
Hey we are going to Great Wolf in August...ya'll want to go?
Thanks for trusting me enough! I had a blast.
Super cute pictures!I love your new header too!
Those are beautiful! She did an amazing job, but you guys are so beautiful that makes it easy! I can't believe how big Matthew has gotten! So when is baby #3 coming?
Post a Comment