

We're back! Steve and I are finally back at home from our trip to Connecticut. The trip was great. Getting there was totally crazy! this was a trip we were excited to take. Steve kicked off his residency interviews at Yale. He was excited/nervous since it was his first one, but we are happy to report the interview went really well! I went along because I wanted to visit New Haven and see NYC for the first time. Besides, since there is a possibility we might move there, I wanted to see what life in the north east would be like. I have to admit, that I liked it. The only problem was that the days during winter are super short! It gets pitch black at 5pm! and I know that might sound dumb or whatever, but I get very depressed when it's cloudy, so I don't know how much I would enjoy that. As I mentioned before, getting there was CRAZY! the airline lost our bags, the flight was dispached manually and was scary and we had to buy a tie and shoes at Wal Mart for Steve to attend a dinner! Too long to explain. But we made it there and back and we are excited for our next chapter of life. YEY for residency interviews! Anyway, here are some pictures of our trip.ENJOY!











4 comments:
How excited for you to visit the place you might call home. Like you said, it's important that you visit as well, not just Steve.
What a fun trip, minus the airline experience. Bummer that happened. How cool would it be to live there! Glad his interview went well.
That sounds like quite the interview nightmare losing the bags etc!!! Stories like that always end up being memorable experiences. Good luck with the rest of the interviews.
So fun that you were able to go with him to one of his interviews! They can be a bit stressful, and frankly, big $$$$$!!! Good luck with the match!
Post a Comment