Friday, September 17, 2010

First day of 1st grade!

Matthew smiling normal! He can be cute when he actually smiles!
Star Wars shoes! the light saver lights up when you walk!
I did mention Matthew is WAY into Star Wars right?!
Matthew and Oli
Here comes the bus!
So exciting!

There he goes... good, now I can go home and cry!

Matthew is in 1st grade! How did this happen?! wasn't he like 2 years old the other day!? Yes, he is a first grader! goodbye easy homework and nap time! Let the politics and the mind games of school begin! Ha, ha! JK. He was so excited to start 1st grade at his new school! The first day of school we woke up bright and early, ate a good breakfast and got ready. Matthew is the easiest kid to get out of bed (I got so lucky with him!) he's morning person all the way! We went to our bus stop but didn't see any kids out there, so I panicked for a minute, but then saw kids up the street so we walked further than we do now. We waited with the kiddos for about 5 minutes. and then we saw the bus...I was sooo nervous for Matty! but he seemed to be super happy about riding the bus! good thing is that we have lots of kids in our ward that ride the bus, so I kind of told them to keep an eye out for him :) So, off he went! and had a great first day of school! I'm proud of my little man! Here are some pictures of our bus adventure :)

No comments: