

The nice thing about moving back home, is that you get to run into people you knew. The 2nd Sunday in our new ward I realized that Matthew's CTR teacher is none other than our wedding photographer! Yes, those amazing pictures of our wedding were taken by Amy Hurfurth of Daisy Photography! I love our wedding pictures, in fact I think that's what made my wedding look cuter than it actually was! Anyway, I was so excited! We hope to be able to get some pictures done with her for Christmas this year! I say hope, because Amy is a busy bee! So, a couple of days ago I asked Amy if she would take a picture or two of me and Olivia for a little contest my friend Marleny and the America Heart Association are running (My friend Marleny works for the AHA in the public relations department and is doing a contest for Go RED focusing in the Latin community) -The winner of the contest gets to go to the Latin Grammy's! and of course, it helps raise awareness for heart disease. Did I mention my friend Marleny was on the Today show in NYC today? and she will walk the red carpet at the Grammy's? Yeah, that's how she rolls!- But back to Amy. She told me to come over to her place and take a couple of pictures, because she's nice like that, and had to get some red in it, since it was for the contest... In the end, she gave me some free pics of me and my little sweetheart.. That's part of my little slogan for the contest, but I won't say anything else about that, since I really want to win!I will say however, that I looked like CRAP! the day of the pics and yet somehow, Amy was able to make me look decent! I love the pictures though, because Olivia looks gorgeous as always! So, here are some of my favorite pics! and if you are in the Dallas area and want some family pictures, I HIGHLY recommend Daisy Photography! and while we are talking about the contest, go and enter for a chance to win a trip to the Grammys!
Friday, September 17, 2010
Ok, last post of the night.
Posted by
Unknown
at
10:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Jaz, I think those pictures are awesome! you really need to frame them!
So cute!
Post a Comment