Olivia had a huge day today!! She got her ears pierced and then we decided to take her for her 6 month old pictures. We had a coupon to Kiddie Kandids for a free picture so we actually just spent 30 dls for two extra sheets - not bad huh? Anyway, I have to say that I love KK! They always do a great job and always let me do what I want with the pics. This time I wanted a total girly picture of Olivia. So, we tried putting Olivia in a hat box, but then it looked too busy. We then put her on her tummy but it just looked like several others that we had taken before. Finally we just got a close up of her with a cute hat and Voila! Probably the best picture of her yet! And I really appreciated the KK girl working with me because it took us a long time to get the picture that I wanted - good thing Steve was there to help with Matthew as he was getting restless. Anyway, the other pictures were good but I just fell in love with the picture that I like to call Vintage Olivia. I cannot wait to scrapbook it! Anyway, for anyone out there wanting to take their kids to get pictures, I HIGHLY recommend KK!! Ok, here are the lovely pictures of our baby girl!
Saturday, July 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Hey Girl-
Allison just gave me the link. I love the pics. We will have to do better about keeping in touch. I put your link on our blog. I don't have your email so send it to me. Your family is so cute.
Kamie
http://familyspriggs.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment