Saturday, July 21, 2007

Olivia's new ears!





We did it. We finally got the courage to take Olivia to get her ears pierced. After months of contemplating the idea we took her to the Piercing Pagoda at Ingram Mall this morning. It turned out to be better than expected. It was fast and she only cried for a few minutes. We were still sad for her because she was all smiles when we got there, even smiling for the lady that did her ears. Poor thing didn't know what was coming.. Anyway, we picked out some white gold and pink studs and she just looks sooooo cute! We're glad we did it now instead of waiting until she could object. Well, here are her new set of ears! And don't worry we gave her lot's of love after she got them done!

1 comment:

Jamie Smith said...

I love the 6 month picture and how cute! I can't believe she has earings now! I want to see them tommarrow at church!