We got a flyer from Sea World a few weeks back about the kids TV show Hi-5 playing a free concert at SW. Matthew loves to sing and we have a video of the Hi-5 show so, I knew he would like it. We invited Chrissy and Chelsea Snell and Lori (Chrissy's sister in law- sister)all the kids are at that age were they can sit and watch a show so it was fun. During the show Matthew seamed bored and not very interested. But we then moved up close to the stage and he realized who the singers were, he told me- "mommy they on TV!" he was starstruck!!! it was so funny he just stood there staring at the stage as they sang one of the songs he likes. It was so cute!!--Oh, by the way, just a little nugget of information-the place was HOT!!!!! they need AC at SW!-anyway, later Chrissy and I played brave and walked to the aquarium, and it was HOT!!-did I already mention that?!--I just wanted to get wet or jump into a pool or something! -Can't imagine how Chrissy felt, withchild and all. Anyway, here are some pics of our day, I post them now because after walking for so long in the heat Matthew just passed out in the car and Olivia is out too. So this is the time to blog it up!!! enjoy!
Friday, August 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
You are an amazing poster! Did you just get home and do those first thing? I wish I could of come! Thanks for inviting me!
We had a fun time, thanks for the invite! It was fun hanging out with you too!
How fun! I can't wait until Madison gets older and we can do fun stuff like concerts! Looks like ya'll had a blast.
Post a Comment