Thursday, September 27, 2007

Our own little Central Park

Cool new park!
Peek a boo!

Mommy and Olivia riding a horse

Olivia's first time on a swing!! she was SOOOO HAPPY!! and check out those choppers!



Matthew feeling accomplised after climbing to the top without any help.


Daddy and Matty on one of MANY slides!


All done! Olivia was so happy at all the things she got to do!



We took Matthew and Olivia to the newly remodeled park close to our house on Saturday. We used to take Matthew to a park that was a little ways out, so we didn't do the park much. But now that the old park was made new again we will be spending lots of time there. Here are some pictures of our day at the park, this was also Olivia's first time in a swing, and she just loved it!! anyway, grandmothers rejoice at the cute pictures of your grandkids!

5 comments:

Jami Black said...

Olivia looks so adorable. I can't wait to come one of these Mondays. It looks like there is a lot to do. I can't wait to try putting Madison in a swing.

Lyssa Beth said...

Ya I love what they did to the park! I love it! Can't wait for monday! Olivia is getting huge!

Ann-Marie said...

I love the picture of her on the swing! Darling.

Michelle Cox said...

I still can't believe how COOL Raymond Rimkus is now!!

The Blaisdell Family said...

Ok Jazmin, you said on Lyssa's blog you have 10 pounds to lose? Are you crazy? You look like a bean pole! (I mean that in a nice way!!)

I love that new park! I wish they would have done that while I was there. My boys are park freaks. They could go all day every day!

Your kids are so adorable!