Today Olivia reached another milestone. GETTING HER FIRST HAIRCUT!! I decided to take Matthew and Olivia to get their hair trimmed. I asked the stylist if we could even out her bangs and sides. She said yes, and we did it! We gave Olivia a hairstyle! It looks really cute, but the sad part is she looks so grown up! Olivia was really easy while getting her haircut, as usual she was giving the hairstylist her million dollar smile and was mesmerized by all the things she saw in front of her, including her reflection in the mirror! I sat on the chair holding her and I had to turn the chair several times to get her to look different ways and every time she caught a glance of herself in the mirror she would smile really big!! The hairstylist just loved her, and she told me we made her day because this is the first time she had given a baby their first haircut. It was really cute. Matthew also got his hair chopped off and looks so handsome!! I'm letting him reveal his new "do" this Sunday at church! It was a wonderful day - the pictures of Olivia are almost identical to Matthew at this age, and I can't believe how fast they're both growing!! I guess all I can do is hug them really tight and hope they stay this small forever...
Friday, October 12, 2007
Olivia's First Haircut!!
Today Olivia reached another milestone. GETTING HER FIRST HAIRCUT!! I decided to take Matthew and Olivia to get their hair trimmed. I asked the stylist if we could even out her bangs and sides. She said yes, and we did it! We gave Olivia a hairstyle! It looks really cute, but the sad part is she looks so grown up! Olivia was really easy while getting her haircut, as usual she was giving the hairstylist her million dollar smile and was mesmerized by all the things she saw in front of her, including her reflection in the mirror! I sat on the chair holding her and I had to turn the chair several times to get her to look different ways and every time she caught a glance of herself in the mirror she would smile really big!! The hairstylist just loved her, and she told me we made her day because this is the first time she had given a baby their first haircut. It was really cute. Matthew also got his hair chopped off and looks so handsome!! I'm letting him reveal his new "do" this Sunday at church! It was a wonderful day - the pictures of Olivia are almost identical to Matthew at this age, and I can't believe how fast they're both growing!! I guess all I can do is hug them really tight and hope they stay this small forever...
Posted by
Unknown
at
11:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Even if you shaved Olivia's head she would look beautiful! She's such a pretty little girl with her big girl hair cut. Avery's jealous. I don't think she will have "bangs" until next summer!
Great hair olivia! That is great that it was such a pleasant experience for everyone. Speaking of haircuts I think Jamis is long over due for one.
How cute! I love the bangs! Now she is super pretty like her mom! Well, hope you made it home safe today! I tried not to run you over again!
It turned out really cute! The bangs suit her real nice! You are so brave to take your kids to cut their hair! As you can tell, cutting hair is a big deal so I have decided i'm not doing it for a while with my kids...I like the wild affro look on them :)
Olivia looks so cute! And, she looks like a little girl! We have been talking about cutting Lincoln's hair, but it is hard to admit he is old enought for it.
Their hair cuts do look really good. It was fun seeing you at the park today!
Post a Comment