Monday, October 1, 2007

Visit from Leny, and RS Brodcast


Olivia and auntie Marleny. We talked the whole time she was here so we didn't take many pictures.


This is the first time I hung out with Marci, and I just have to say that she is way fun and totally adorable.


Our driver Jami. Who was watching the road?!


Lyssa, busy creating blog entries!


Me, creating blog entries...

Jami and Lyssa

Stephanie and Amber - they were both wearing really cute dresses by the way...


The gals, from left: Chelsea, Stephanie, Amber, me, JoEllen's head, Jill, Dani, Marci, Lyssa and Desarae.


This has got to be one of the funnest weekends I've had in a long time. First, my BFF Marleny finally made it down to visit me. She recently moved back to Dallas from NYC so it had been a while since I had seen her. We did what we do best - CHILLED. Ahh good times. She was only here for a day so it was a quick trip, but it was so nice seeing her and catching up. We've know each other since the 5th grade!! We practically grew up together, and it was nice to hear about what has been going on in her life and stuff. Later that day I went to the RS Broadcast. This is the first time I've gone!! - and it was so fun and truly inspiring. --Thanks Jami Black for scooping me up!-- I rode with Jami, Lyssa and Marci. After the broadcast we went to get some much needed calories at Marble Slab. We met up with a lot of cool girls from the ward, and had a great time. Anyway, here are some fun pictures of our awesome day!! Oh, and THANK YOU HUBBY for babysitting!! I LOVE U!

6 comments:

Jamis said...

It was so fun spending time with you and getting to know you. You have the cutest family and I love your blog!

Lyssa Beth said...

Love seeing your pics! Good times seriously!! We have to do that again soon!

Jamie Smith said...

That looks like so much fun! I'm so sad I missed it. I'm like you though, I think I've only gone to the RS broadcast once. We always have our meetings the exact same weekends.

And stop thanking your husband for babysitting his own kids, it's his job. That's what there supposed to do!!! So good job Steve for being a good husband.

Jami Black said...

I'm so glad you came-it really was a much needed, fun girls night out! That picture of me is hideous by the way!

The Blaisdell Family said...

You girls are so crazy!! I can't wait to find some new "crazies" in ID!

Kajsa said...

Hey, cute blog. I dont mind that you found me at all. I did not realize you had kids--they are cute! I got those jeans at American Eagle, I have the hardest time finding jeans and was window shoppping and found them. so you will have to check it out! we will all have to get together sometime and get to know each other!