Wednesday, November 28, 2007

All I want for Christmas is....


The Bella Bracelet!!! Ok, so Stephanie Meyer is totally catering to crazed fans -such as myself- to sale her products. Total marketing ploy, that very easily worked on me! because I want it!!! maybe a special someone could give me this for Christmas or an upcoming anniversary...ummm.. who could be so loving as to gift me this?? Anyway, I will go think about that worderful someone who would be thoughtful enough to provide me with this lovely charm bracelet...

Jazmin

7 comments:

Jamie Smith said...

What a pretty bracelet! I hope you get it!!!

Lyssa Beth said...

I'm a sucker too, I want it!! We should all just make our own!

The Blaisdell Family said...

I want it! That is funny. Not sure if I would actually wear it all that often, but it's a fun marketing item for Meyer that's for sure!!

Christine said...

How funny. Stephenie Meyer is a smart lady. I loved your wrapping on the gift to your sister. Very creative!

The Barragan Family said...

It's so cute!!! How much is it?

The Blaisdell Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAZMIN!!! Hope you have a great day today!

Kat Curtis said...

Or maybe you can get it for your birthday!!! Happy Birthday today!!! I hope you had a great one!! :)