Saturday, November 3, 2007

Olivia's 9 mos pictures!!

My favorite pic!
I love how they made her hold on the log, for her standing picture. Just beautiful!



Olivia at 9 months-

Loves to wear hats or bows!

Crawls really fast!

Has two bottom teeth.

Says; "dada" and "nana."

Pulls up to standing and let's go for a second!

LOVES sweet corn!!

Yep, Olivia is 9 months!!! C-R-A-Z-Y!!! where has this year gone?? She's getting close to the year mark and I just can't help but love her more each day!! She's just the sweetest little thing! Anyway, here are her cute pictures, as always I wanted a theme for the pic's so I went with total FALL. I think it turned out really good. --She's so photogenic!! she definitely didn't get that from me!-- My favorite picture is of her with the pumpkins, she just has this little twinkle in her eyes! OK, enough gushing about my child, enjoy the pictures!

5 comments:

The Blaisdell Family said...

BEAUTIFUL BABY!!! I love these pictures and her outfits too!! She is just adorable Jazmin!!

Lyssa Beth said...

Oh those turned out soo cute Jazmin!! She is so adorable and yes she is very photogenic! I love those colors and outfits you chose for her. She looks good in those colors!

Ann-Marie said...

She looks darling! I love her outfits. :)

Jamie Smith said...

When I saw here today she just seemed so grown up! Where has the time gone! I didn't realize I only have 3 more months to perfect my pony cupcakes!

The Shirleys said...

The pictures turned out so cute!! I love the fall theme.