Thursday, November 1, 2007

YEY!! Halloween was saved!!

The Ward's Trunk-or-Treat. From Left, Lyssa & Kate, Jaime & Eric and Me & Olivia.
The Franciscos as Uncle Rico, Deb and Clark as Squirt from Nemo.


Emma as a cute ballerina.

Puppy Love!!!-Olivia and cutie-pie Lincoln.


Halloween night with Matty feeling all better, ready to go trick-or-treating!!

The Hofhiens.

Matty getting all kinds of candy!!

"Look mommy, almost full!"

Daddy and Oli.


You all know that Matty got sick the day before Halloween. So much so, that we went to the Hospital to stop his vomiting!!! In the end it was just a fluke thing and he was well by Halloween night. He did miss the Ward's Trunk a Treat, but I stopped by the church to take some pictures to show to him and Steve who stayed home. I was so worried that Matty wasn't going to be able to go trick-or-treating and not be able to wear his cool "Buzz Lightyear" costume. He was so sad that he missed the Trunk-or-Treat that Steve and I just had to take him trick-or-treating on Halloween. We only went to a handfull of houses at our friends the Hofhiens' neighborhood, but it was enough to celebrate Halloween. Matty was so excited to go, yet you could tell he still wasn't 100% better. Anyway, we had fun even thought things got a little crazy...oh, did I mention Steve has a big test this Friday? So he had to take a break from studying to go along with us. In the end everything was saved and we all had a wonderful time.-Especially Matty!



P.S.


We hope everyone had a Happy Halloween!!!

5 comments:

Jami Black said...

How fun! Olivia looks so cute as a flower! It looks like Matthew banked with candy. We sure do miss you guys in our ward and I miss our monthly visits!

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy that Matty felt better for Holloween. Matty and Olivia look adorable!

Ann-Marie said...

I'm so glad you got to get out with healthy kids!

Anonymous said...

Yea for Halloween! It is one of my fav holidays...I am so glad that Matty got to go. Olivia's pics are really cute!
Looking forward to your visit at Thanksgiving -- Momma G

Jamie Smith said...

I love all the pictures! You got some good ones from the party and you weren't even their that long!