Sometimes, we just can't wake up. Wonder where he got that...DAD!
Ok 2 things: Holy crap on Matthew!! That's nuts!! I wish I had kids like that!And..You guys have way too much fun at night LOL now I know what goes on over there!!
That is great! I think my favorite part is Steve dancing and singing.
Steve- You crack me up. I was laughing so hard that Will had to come see. I don't know if that is just mean or funny.
That is hilarious you guys! Steve cracks me up. The was one of the funniest videos I've seen!
LOL!!! I've never seen anyone, any kiddo, do that. Wow. THis is a talent that will take him far in life.Good Job Mom and Dad
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Ok 2 things: Holy crap on Matthew!! That's nuts!! I wish I had kids like that!
And..You guys have way too much fun at night LOL now I know what goes on over there!!
That is great! I think my favorite part is Steve dancing and singing.
Steve-
You crack me up. I was laughing so hard that Will had to come see. I don't know if that is just mean or funny.
That is hilarious you guys! Steve cracks me up. The was one of the funniest videos I've seen!
LOL!!! I've never seen anyone, any kiddo, do that. Wow. THis is a talent that will take him far in life.
Good Job Mom and Dad
Post a Comment