'Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree!'
From Right-Jen, aunt Liz and me.-don't we look cute?

Olivia was pleased with the present Santa(aka aunt Jen) brought her!
Matthew got his much wanted Trash Truck! Santa had to go to many stores to find that one!! ;)
My little elf! I love you Matty!
Cousin Tristan and Sydney with Matthew playing Hi-Ho Cherrio.

Daddy with the kids on Christmas morning!
Grandma Karen and Olivia.
After our crazy fiesta at my mom's house we headed over to La Casa de Gibb. We spent the night there with the in-laws and Steve's siblings and spouses plus children. We played Scene It while sipping on hot cocoa (i always wanted to say cocoa instead of chocolate, sounds very tres chic-JK) Mama Karen gifted me Christmas PJ's as she always does, so that all the girls match. We were going to do scriptures and read The Night Before Christmas but Olivia didn't cooperate and we all went to bed after playing our Scene It - did I mention Steve and I suck at those movie games?!- The next morning we woke up to find all kinds of presents for the kids courtesy of Santa of course, and followed the morning with yummy breakfast and a nap. I loved this Christmas so much! With Matty and Olivia so happy it really made us feel so complete and like a real family of four. We have been so blessed to have spent time with family and friends that we can't wait to do it again this year!


No comments:
Post a Comment