The opening of the presents!-Definitely Matthew's favorite part!

Matty thanking Abuela for his cool present.
Christmas 2007
Matty thanking Abuela for his cool present.
Christmas 2007
Matty and Olivia.
Hallo, everyone! We are back from D town and are SOOOOO happy to be back HOME! Don't get me wrong we loved our vacation, but the kids' schedule got all out of whack and the last few days were not very pleasant. Still, we loved hanging out with family and friends and just relaxing in all the comforts of my mommy's home. I can't believe the holidays came and went! And we have started a new year! Our life in SA now seems to be going lightning fast! Anyway, hopefully this year goes just as fast because I hear that the 3rd year in Medical School is the hardest...I hope everyone's Christmas was as fun and enjoyable as ours. This was definitely a very special Christmas for our family. As some of you know my grandmother passed away earlier this year and I was unable to go to her funeral in Mexico. It was hard for me not just because of her passing, but because I had hopes of her meeting my kiddos. So, this Christmas we flew my Grandpa and Aunt Lety from Mexico to spend Christmas with us. It was so great to have my grandpa meet Matty and Olivia. He fell in love with both of them and I was so happy to see him happy again. I also discovered that we are lucky enough to have 2 Christmasesess. This time we celebrated Christmas eve at my mom's house with grandpa and aunt Lety. We opened presents, had a great dinner, and then we headed over to Steve's parents house to spend the night and wake up to spend Christmas day there. And actually a few days earlier we went over to Steve's Grandma's house to have a small Christmas celebration that included awesome food and a white elephant gift exchange. By the way, I went home with the present I wanted, no more Mrs. nice girl!! Anyway, this blog entry is getting really long and frankly I'm beat by all the staying up late talking and stuff. So with that said, here are our Christmas Eve pictures...Christmas at Steve's house and grandma's will follow!


No comments:
Post a Comment