Saturday, February 9, 2008

I am Legend, I am SCARED!!!

Steve and I decided to go watch "I am Legend" starring Will Smith. Anyway, one word can describe this movie: FRIGHTNING!!! I was so stinking scared, it wasn't even funny!!! And the rating was PG13!!!! CRAZY!!!!

Ok, that's it I need to go and pray for a good night sleep... I don't want nightmares!!!

4 comments:

Tilane said...

I saw a preview for that. It looks totally scary! Is the ending any good? Because it doesn't look like it can work out for the good in the end.

Lisa said...

This movie scared me as well! I had a few sleepless nights because of freaky scenes. The favorite comment around the house for awhile was, "Ted, what are you doing out here?" I love seeing your blog and the great times you're having.

Lisa Zambrana

Jancisco said...

That was seriously scary for me too. I just texted my little sister the other day that sometimes, I think about the darkseekers and then I get scared.

And I saw it two months ago.

Jamie Smith said...

Paul rated that as one of the scariest movies he has ever seen too. Sometimes I wonder who rates these things and I think they should get sued for making the previews misleading. I thought it was some type of action movie, not a super scary horror movie!