From Left: Jenni K, Lindsay, Jill, Amber & Courtney Preggo Girls!
From right: Jami Black, Jamie, Amber & Rachel.
Every month our ward organizes a dinner group. I never seem to make it for whatever reason, this time, was because Steve was busy studying for exams (I feel bad for him, he works so hard!)so, NO Steve means, NO BABYSITTING! Anyway, I really wanted to go because one of our friends that moved back in January, decided to pay us a visit. She came with a surprise too! she's preggers! Anyway, Jamie is really fun and is always a party around her, so the girls decided to have a mini GNO for those who didn't make it to dinner. So, what I would call an AFTER PARTY! it was really fun, and we loved seeing Mrs. Jamie Smith. So, here are the pictures of all the girls and mommies to be! There must be something in the water, because everyone seems to be getting pregnant these days! I will make sure to drink GATORADE from now on...


8 comments:
Mean girls? Nice Jazmin! Looks like it was a fun night with some fun people. Can't wait until it's my turn:)
I love the gatorade comment. You are too funny!
Seriously!! Everyone is PREGNANT...I feel so left out...umm JK!! ANyways, super fun times yo. Glad you didn't post the crazy one of me...SCARY!!
And we're goign to rock Belverde this weekend!
Don't worry Jazmin I am NOT pregnant! I am glad you guys had fun at Jami's.
Once we knew you were having twins we got busy! I had so much fun and am glad you got to come to the after-party!!!
Also, on your creative Mom blog, I loved how you named each of your wipey cases a Twilight name! I can't wait to see these amazing invitations too! If Lyssa had anything to do with them I know they must look awesome!
Anyways, I love the pictures! It was definitely a fun weekend! I didn't realize how much I'm missing out on! I can't wait to come down next month!
Looks like lots of fun! Invite me to GNO! ;0
So what do you think of Owen and Eric? Do those go well together?
Glad to you made it to the after party! And it's seriously fine with me if we are the only two girls NOT pregnant.
hi...i just saw your comment on the ray's blog...& i just wanted to make sure i haven't offended anyone!! :) i would love to take pics of your cute family! i remember talking about it in december & i'm so sorry if i never got back to you in the spring!(my life is just so busy & i guess i'm not very good at staying organized...i am getting better!)
anyways...just let me know if you are ever interested again!...
krista
Post a Comment