Monday, May 5, 2008
A few of my favorite things...
I love to watch decorating shows, and look up kids rooms just for fun. I know - how lame am I? Anyway, the truth is, I'm itching to have a house so that I can decorate it! And lately, I have noticed that I like modern stuff. Steve likes it too, his only request is that it's not so modern that the rooms feel like a doctors clinic - he's gonna be a doctor though...weird. Anyway, I love vinyl lettering to decorate walls and stuff, but they can stick onto the walls permanently and we are renting. So I found this easy project idea - you just cut out vinyl shapes with a cricut machine and put them onto canvas frames and VOILA: Instant Modern Art!!! I can't wait to do this!
Ok, that's all.
Posted by
Unknown
at
10:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
That is so cute art and room and DANG I love the header you did! I was confused at first, thinking I was at the wrong blog!!
Wow, I love the ideas! Keep them coming! I need more to steal! What a cool idea to do the vinyl art! That seems much cheaper then the art at Pottery Barn for $50 a picture! I'm into modern too! I absolutely LOVE modern! Paul just tells me I can't buy stuff he can't figure out how to sit in.
Anyways, I had so much fun this weekend! Thanks for the cute wipee case! You did such a good job with all the decorations for the parties too! I need to learn how to do tissue paper balls! Those were so cute!
Hey Jazmin...I had a blast last weekend but wanted to stay thanks for all of your "twilight" comments! You were so honest and got me thinking! I love to think about topics like that so thanks....
I love that girl's room... very cute! It would be very cute for Oli.
Mom G
honestly...i want some vinyl art!! What a cute idea. Once I figure out a theme for Avery's room, I will have to hire you:)
I love to look at decoration ideas too. I am going to put a book together with ideas so that someday I will be ready to decorate my own house! Someday!
Post a Comment