Saturday, May 10, 2008

GREETINGS FROM CHICAGO!

Yey!!! We're alive! We arrived at 8:46 am and it was a nice, quiet ride the whole way. Really, the kids were sooooo good! Olivia fell asleep in the last 45 min. of the flight and Matthew just looked out the window!!! It was great! Anyway, I just thought I would update since I pretty much bored everyone with my flying phobia! So, I will update now an again. Oh, by the way it is in the 70's and sunny! perfect for playing outside! I love it!

Until Later!

Jazmin

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha - what a quick post! I miss you guys already!

XOXOXOXO

The Sabins said...

Yay!

Can't wait to see pics of you guys in Chi town!

I miss ya'll too! lol

Courtney said...

glad everything went well! Have fun!!

Jill said...

I'm glad the flight went well and that you arrived safely - Have fun in Chicago!

katie said...

I just have to brag a little becaue I will be going on the good things utah show that will be bringing Stephanie MEyer onto the show!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited and will show her pics of our party. don't worry...will keep you posted:)