The guests...
Matthew turned 4 today. Four years old. It's funny how time flies until your kids have a birthday and you can sit down and think about all the things they do and have accomplished over the preceding year. As someone who now has 1,460 days of life under his belt, Matthew is fond of the following:
- Trains, trucks, and cars
- Spongebob
- Making Olivia laugh
- Tools and fixing stuff around the house
- Making up funny dances
- Wearing a hat
- 11th grade calculus
- Being outside
- Being extremely sweet and the heir apparent to the Steve throne of Awesomeness.
As you may have gathered from the list above, one of Matthew's favorite things is SPONGEBOB! and mine too! I love watching that show! Anyway, so when looking for a theme for his party, there was no question that Spongebob was going to be invited! Everything was spongy! I made the invitations and glued them to yellow dish sponges! We also, got some krabbie patties & got some amazing cupcakes from "La Jarvis Bakery" We decided to have his party at our apt pool because that's the coolest way to celebrate your birthday if your born in June! Matthew was a little bit of KRAB, but enjoyed his bday, so much he told us to do it again "tomorrow!" I can't blame him we had lots of fun too! So, with that said. Thank you all for coming, you truly made our little boy's day special!
Happy Birthday Matty.
- Trains, trucks, and cars
- Spongebob
- Making Olivia laugh
- Tools and fixing stuff around the house
- Making up funny dances
- Wearing a hat
- 11th grade calculus
- Being outside
- Being extremely sweet and the heir apparent to the Steve throne of Awesomeness.
As you may have gathered from the list above, one of Matthew's favorite things is SPONGEBOB! and mine too! I love watching that show! Anyway, so when looking for a theme for his party, there was no question that Spongebob was going to be invited! Everything was spongy! I made the invitations and glued them to yellow dish sponges! We also, got some krabbie patties & got some amazing cupcakes from "La Jarvis Bakery" We decided to have his party at our apt pool because that's the coolest way to celebrate your birthday if your born in June! Matthew was a little bit of KRAB, but enjoyed his bday, so much he told us to do it again "tomorrow!" I can't blame him we had lots of fun too! So, with that said. Thank you all for coming, you truly made our little boy's day special!
Happy Birthday Matty.


8 comments:
Ooo, what a fun party!! I too love watching Spongebob. It's actually pretty darn funny.
Looks like the party was a hit. Love the Krabby patties. Very creative. And that cake is pretty much perfect. How fun. I'm sure Matty will be talking about it for days!!
The party looked like so much fun, I loved all the decorations and I'm sure the invites were darling. You guys are so nice, I'm glad the caked worked out! Happy Birthday Matty!!
Happy Birthday Matty!! Ella wanted to be there so bad...it looked like you guys had so much fun! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that cake-freaking adorable! The invites sound so cute-Jaz you are amazing!
What a fun party! Happy Birthday Matty!!!
Mom G
Happy Birthday again!! That was a fun party and you guys did a great job on it. Will you please take my "thunder thighs" picture off? Thanks...wha wah
Thanks for inviting us-we had so much fun and loved all the fun Sponge Bob stuff.
It looks like you guys had such a good time. I'm so sad we missed it, but our loss though:) You did such a good job putting it all together from the invites to the food.
Happy Birthday Matthew! That looked like a super fun party! I'm missing out on all the fun!!
You did such a good job with the theme Jazmin! You should go into professional party planning! You do such a good job!
Post a Comment