All the rage in toddler haircuts!Olivia got a much needed haircut this week. Her hair is growing really fast, but it was all uneven since she still has baby hair. Soooo, I took her to GREAT CLIPS and at first I just wanted her to get her bangs trimmed, but the lady said she had enough hair for a "style" so I suggested getting her hair cut like me (I thought it would be cute to look alike) but the stylist said, that she didn't have enough hair for layers. So, the haircut lady suggested the "SURI CRUISE" cut. Apparently, it is really popular among toddler girls! Can you believe that Tom Cruise's daughter is already a trend setter?! She's like 2! crazy. Still, since its just a BOB with bangs I agreed, and I think she looks like such a big girl! So cute! And it passed the daddy test (Steve wanted me to grow her hair out) but as soon as he saw her he loved it!
Anyway, here are pictures of her makeover!
Anyway, here are pictures of her makeover!
Grandma's Rejoice!


9 comments:
She totally rocks the Suri hair cut, she looks adorable! We miss cominito. Mia and Alexa are next.
Too cute! LOVE the cut...so very trendy and I think it looks just like her.
Come visit us!
I love the new hairdo!!! That is super cute! I think Olivia is the new trendsetter!
How cute! I love it.
Hey welcome home you guys!! Olivia looks awesome! I love it, but I am jealous...Paige is still sporting the headbands!! We get home next week so we'll have to do something before they head back to school. Did you guys get Sea World passes this year?
Cute, cute, cute! I absolutely love the Suri do on Olivia. She looks great!
very stylish!! She rocks it good. :)
Jazmin I love the hairdo! I totally noticed it on Sunday and thought it was sooo cute! Hope the party went well!
It turned out super cute! Maybe it will be called the Olivia haircut soon :)
Post a Comment