Saturday, July 12, 2008

New Phones!


These phones are the reason we decided to stay in SA for the fourth of July. Steve has started his 3 year of Med School (yey!) and he needed to upgrade his phone to be able to get internet to look things up while in the hospital. So we went to the CELL store and looked at every phone they had. I wanted him to get the IPHONE but he didn't really like it for school reasons. He ended up with a PALM TREO and was happy to finally have a nice phone! While we were there we discovered that my phone insurance was going to expire the next day, and since my phone was giving me problems too, I got to pick a new phone! it's an MP3 and is PINK! I LOVE IT! the best part is that we only paid 40 bucks for it! We always get the free phones that they give you when you sign for plans, so it was nice to pick some nice phones for a change.

1 comment:

Lyssa Beth said...

I'm so jealous! whaaaa I want a new phone...again...